]

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Day 6.5

Today gets one of those ".5" titles, since no actual work went on in the basement today. The electrical inspector came, pronounced Logan "ornery" upon seeing him, and looked at all our wiring. I did not take a picture of him inspecting things, since I didn't think he'd appreciate that.

Then the "stair guy" came in the afternoon, and we discussed stair options. Again, no picture of the stair guy measuring things. I'm not sure that gentleman was interested in appearing on my blog.

But I can't leave you without pictures, so I'll share some of our Valentine's Evening Festivities: Running Around the Basement.

"Look! Wires! And ductwork!"

"Mom, I don't want my picture taken."

"Hmm... This shelf would be perfect for one of my toys."

No more activity until Monday... a quiet weekend will be nice.

No comments: